Ask About TSPA’s Full and Partial Scholarships For Cosmetology Students – Dallas.
You don’t have to dream about cosmetology anymore, you can live it! The Salon Professional Academy knows how hard it is to fund your education and that is why we are an incredible resource for you to learn more about all of the full or partial cosmetology scholarships and grants available to you now.
We are proud to offer several scholarships for our cosmetology students to assist you in following your dreams of becoming a trend creating cosmetologist, hairstylist or hair designer. Here are just a few of the scholarships available for you today:
- TSPA Cosmetology Scholarships: You could qualify for any one of TSPA cosmetology scholarships:
- $1000 Cosmetology Tuition Scholarship: All you need to qualify is A Referral Letter describing why the salon service provider or owner recommends you for enrollment to The Salon Professional Academy and we will walk you thru the rest of the process.
- $2000 Cosmetology Tuition Scholarship: Up to 2, $1000 Tuition Scholarships may be awarded per class start date.
- $5000 Cosmetology Tuition Scholarship: Up to 1, $5000 Tuition Scholarship may be awarded per class start date.
- $1000 Salon Referral Tuition Scholarship: Know someone attending TPSA? We offer an in-house scholarship to new students when you a referred here by a current or previous TSPA student. Learn more by contacting our admissions person.
- Vidal Sassoon Scholarship: Competition rounds are each Spring and Fall. During each competition, Vidal Sassoon awards ten winners with 50% of their program tuition costs covered at a qualifying cosmetology school (up to $10,000).
- Redken Scholarships: Redken Scholarships for cosmetology students are ONLY exclusive to world-renowned Redken / TSPA beauty academies.
- 25 applicants will be awarded $800 and
- 25 applicants will be awarded $600. Don’t miss out on your chance from receiving a Redken scholarship this year.
Other scholarships include: (list not limited to)
- GI Bill
- MyCAA – Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program can provide up to $4,000
Did you know that there is greater financial opportunity for cosmetology grants and scholarships during fall semesters?
Fall scholarship and grant money is typically more fruitful for cosmetology students, at the end of the year, due to residual or excess funding left over from monies for that was not allocated during the first 6 calendar months. Don’t confuse this for holding out for the last minute, you could miss out on multiple opportunities for a cosmetology grant or scholarship. Keep in mind, qualification periods vary per organization.
Let us help guide you thru deadlines and the application process – we make it easy for you! So don’t miss out on your opportunity, call 972-420-7036 or email us email@example.com and we would love to coordinate schedules to answer all your questions about financing your education. Remember, our scholarships reach more than just our cosmetology students they are also scholarships for esthetics and nail technician students.
Follow your dream of becoming a cosmetologist today by connecting with our admissions or financial aid persons today – start living your dream.
Call 972-420-7036 today! Don’t put it off any longer…we can really help!